A Brief History of The Village Hall
The hall was originally built in 1923, extended and officially re-opened during the Queens Jubilee year 1977.
Over the past few years the hall has under gone many refurbishments. With the support of Worth Parish Council, Mid Sussex Council, Gatwick Airport Community Trust, Doosan Babcock, Glaxco Smith-Kline and Grass Roots fund we have been able to put in a new kitchen, new flooring, new internal fire doors, new fire exits,
new front doors, improve disabled access, LST radiators, new bollards and replaced the flat roof, new ceiling, new windows and new toilets
The management committee consists of the following elected members:
Amanda Gibbs / Lizzie Gibson
and a representative from each of the regular users group.
John Allen, Ted Strickley